Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Help!

Give ear to my words, O Lord,
Consider my groaning.

Heed the sound of my cry for help, my King and my God,

For to You I pray.  Psalm 5:1-2


What stood out to me in that verse is that there is nothing more sincere than, "Help me!"

 So often in the scriptures we can see God respond to the cry for help. There is one thing that I've shared with my children in regards to that very subject. In fact it's one of the things I shared with my son when he graduated....

"If you ever find yourself in a dark place and you feel like the waters have gone over your head and you feel like you've missed the mark, cry out to God for help. He WILL meet you in that place.

Your situation may not change overnight but He will help you through it.

God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.
Psalm 46:1 (NASB)

For further study today consider our podcast:


Visit our YouTube channel for more messages of encouragement:
click to visit YouTube Channel

Listen to our Podcast on STITCHER


No comments:

Post a Comment